As a Senior DevOps Lead you will lead DevOps transformations for large and complex client environments. You’ll provide leadership to the DevOps service offering both locally and across CapTech’s Systems Integration Practice.Key Responsibilities
- Perform DevOps assessments at the Enterprise level.
- Definestrategy for DevOps advanced best practices.
- Identifyand cultivate future DevOps leaders.
- Providethought leadership through internal and client experimentation as well as public facing methods such as webinars, blogs/articles, speaking engagements, etc.
- ConnectDevOps capabilities to broader initiatives across CapTech
- Provideguidance for training and career development based on current trends
- Experience working with senior leadership to align DevOps capabilities with business strategy and objectives
- 8+ years’ experience working in IT with 4+ years’ in an Agile environment;
- 3+ years’ experience working as a DevOps technologist;
- At least 4+ prior DevOps implementations architecting end to end Pipeline orchestration including
- Automated testing
- Quality Gates;
- Experienced leadingSoftware Engineers;
- Experience with source code management tools such as Subversion and Git;
- Proficiency in cross-platform scripting languages and build tools (ANT, Artifactory, Groovy, Maven, MSBuild, Nexus, NuGet);
- Experience deploying and administering Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, TFS, TeamCity or Bamboo;
- Strong understanding and experience operating in agile development environments;
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience leading large, complex DevOps transformations
- Cloud DevOps Certification
- SAFe(r) DevOps Certification
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). CapTech is an equal opportunity employer. CapTech is a Drug-Free work place. Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations. All positions include the possibility of travel.CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.