Entry Level Business Analyst primarily functions to review, analyze, and evaluate user requirements and system functionality. Tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and validating system performance against requirementsResponsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Contribute expertise in provider services-related business functions, including advanced knowledge in the review and approval of provider eligibility
- Analyze, document and clarify system business requirements
- Create Functional Design Documents for system enhancements
- Master’s or Bachelors degree
- 0-1years’ relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.