Limitless is looking for TALENTED and HARDWORKING individuals looking to begin their career with a FAST-PACED company. The Marketing Communications Assistant will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities. The successful candidate is responsible for helping with the planning, development, and implementation of our marketing and communication strategies and public relations activities that promote, enhance, and protect the brand reputation.
Salary range: $43000 - $50000 per year.Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of events, including customer experience, program development and satisfaction, vendor research and contract negotiation, and day-of facilitation and production.
- Assist the Marketing Team with daily asset management and achievement of all creative, marketing, and communications objectives.
- Support development of our print communications and collateral, including brochures, flyers, mailers, postcards, print ads, branded materials/presentations, and event/service-specific materials.
- Evaluate each held event and report on what worked and make recommendations for a future event.
- Assist with the day-to-day marketing campaign activities, including email, phone, and other digital channels.
- Observes and maintains a directory of available marketing collateral including company profile and PowerPoint template, literature order form, videos, white papers, brochures, etc.
- Degree and/or experience in Marketing and/or Communications is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong operational, administrative, and organizational skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in planning, writing, editing, graphic design, and production of newsletters, press releases, marketing literature, and other print publications is a plus.
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This role is not remote