We are looking to hire a Brand Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will strategize and execute creative and unique marketing initiatives and campaigns that speak to our target customers and other concerned individuals. Responsibilities will be to work closely with us to grow our products. Therefore, we need a conceptual thinker, articulate communicator, and flawless executor with a unique skill set whose actions will make a massive difference in our organization.
Salary range: $40000 - $50000 per year.Responsibilities:
- Monitor our marketing landscape to help inform and improve marketing strategies and innovative solutions;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure planning, execution, and measurement are flawlessly integrated;
- Provide the necessary project management and operational support to our Brand Marketing team;
- Assist in optimizing procedures to ensure programs are excellently executed on time and within budget;
- Offer assistance in the growth and development of our Podcast, Television, and Out of Home advertising of our organization;
- Track, report, and optimize critical learnings and results across initiatives;
- Analyze competition, consumers, and trends to influence innovative approaches and plans;
- Manage multiple critical and time-sensitive - at the same time - pushing them forward to accomplish our objectives and daily, monthly or yearly goals;
- Collaborate on our integrated online and offline operations and activations including leveraging sponsorships, partnerships, and content development opportunities;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant work experience is an asset.
- Effective communicator, conceptual and tactical thinker with the ability to translate ideas into execution.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Able to see other people’s points of view and take constructive feedback.
- Up-to-date with digital marketing and trends best practices.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This role is not remote