We are looking to hire a experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Administrative Assistant will thrive in a fast-paced office environment demonstrating strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem-solving, research, and time management skills. You will provide daily on-site administrative support to the unit employees.
Salary range: $37000 - $47000 per year.Responsibilities:
- Forward phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members.
- Processing various accounting information.
- Management of incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Administrative support: Filing, receiving/sending mail, draft letters, handle inbound amp; outbound letters.
- Organization of meetings.
- Communication of relevant information to management.
- Reply to general information requests from prospects and customers with accurate information.
- Process HR administration tasks (onboarding documents, data transmission to the HR team, coordination with payroll department).
- Management of billing (customer/supplier) and of non-food bills.
- Planning of office events, booking travel arrangements for managers.
- Recording and transmission of information.
- Management of employee absence information.
- Management of daily attendance sheets or timesheets.
- Monitoring compliance with HR procedures.
- Previous administrative Support experience is an asset.
- High School Diploma required.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual is an asset.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
- Attendance, diligence, punctuality, and reliability.
- Advanced level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This role is not remote