We are looking to hire a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team. The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for marketing programs, branding, and corporate communications. In this role, you will work directly with executive management to design, implement, and facilitate marketing plans, conduct market research, and product marketing.
Salary range: $42000 - $52000 per year.Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing collateral to include: program updates, product development, direct marketing programs, and sales tools.
- Lead the development and execution of communications and marketing initiatives, including research, strategy, and content development.
- Own and maintain campaign analytics, prepare progress reports, and continuously advise on enhancements.
- Serve as liaison between marketing, executive management, and graphics in the execution of sell sheets, advertisements, media packs, trades-how planning, and all other marketing collateral.
- Drive our content marketing campaign and editorial calendar, consistently delivering high-quality content and optimize the performance of the campaign.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or Communications preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with both external and internal contacts.
- Strong knowledge of public relations and marketing concepts.
- Have 1-2+ years of experience in marketing communications is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to build and nurture collaborative relationships.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- This is not a remote job
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program