We are looking to hire a Store Operations Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will support the Store Operations Manager in managing the operating activities related to the store, according to the Corporate guidelines and the Corporate policy and procedures. Actively support the relationship between the back and front office in any stores.
Salary range: $40000 - $50000 per year.Responsibilities:
- Ensure the care and protection of the product according to company guidelines.
- Guarantee the implementation of all procedures in line with corporate guidelines and with the "Store Operation Manual"
- Administers the purchase orders process for all the products and services of the department.
- Supervise the receiving and the management of the Visual Merchandiser Display Objects.
- Support in the training of the Store Managers/Stores employees.
- Perform strict monitoring and regular on-site visits, ensuring that all the procedures are implemented.
- Supervise the preparation of packaging and stationery orders for the store.
- Maintain contacts and relationships with the external providers.
- Control the stocks and KPI Operations (stolen, negatives, special commodities, transfers between stores, etc.) and prepares/send related reports to the management.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in Retail Sales is an asset.
- Good communicator.
- Mastery of English. Other languages will be valued.
- Ability to cope with changes.
- Excellent personal image.
- Organized and flexible
- Being able to carry out several tasks at once and complete them successfully.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- This is not a remote job
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program