The CRM Assistant plays a key role in supporting the Business Development and Engagement teams to achieve their annual targets. You will provide comprehensive sales and customer service support, supporting CRM activity across the business, and assisting in the maintenance of Business Development and Engagement pipelines.
Salary range: $38000 - $48000 per yearResponsibilities:
- Assist in the submission and tracking of proposals and sales submission.
- Monitor and assist with the planning and implementation of sales campaigns.
- Support the workflow and program management of the Business.
- Coordinate and support CRM processes across the business
- Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the business plan, using established internal processes.
- Coordinate the arrangement of client pitches and presentations;
- Maintain excellent customer relations and communications with clients.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Head of Business Development and Engagement Manager.
- High school diploma.
- Strong work ethic and ability to take responsibility for own work at all times.
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with accuracy and clarity.
- A methodical approach and attention to detail is required.
- Appreciation and understanding of general business issues, both internal and external.
- Work well under pressure, to tight deadlines, and be able to multi-task.
- A creative and flexible approach to all challenges is required.
- This is not a remote job
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program