We are seeking a Cyber Security Engineer with Risk Assessmentexperience for a long term contract opportunity(multi-year initiative) in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct and/or coordinate IT security risk assessments for technology and security frameworks.
- Facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that security risks are mitigated appropriately. Verify that required security controls are baked into new products.
- Perform deep dives on information security-related processes and systems.
- Identify system limitations that could lead to regulatory risks in new products and services and provide guidance for resolution and risk mitigation.
- Stay abreast of innovative business and technology trends in IT security, risk, and controls and advise leadership on technology initiatives.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define and implement new IT security requirements within supporting systems.
- Carry out risk assessments and gap analysis of multi-networks and cloud environments using compliance standards and frameworks such as PCI DSS, CJIS, and NIST
- Create, manage and enforce compliance requirements for system, business process and information systems and assist in development of the organziation'scybersecurity compliance program
- Manage the overall efforts of the team to plan for, prioritize and implement corrective actions to resolve the findings in audits
- Support project teams in the identification and analysis of potential cyber-related security risks and vulnerabilities and develop an overall cyber threat mitigation program
- Designing and/or implementing security solutions in an enterprise environment
- Lead initiatives for re-architecting and re-engineering of controls to enhance the security posture of the organization
- 3-5 years Information Security experience
- Risk Assessment/Risk Management experience
- Experience with frameworks such as PCI DSS, CJIS, and NIST is ideal
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, ECIH, CCIH or GHIA would be verynice to have, but not required. Experience in lieu of certification will be taken into consideration
This long term contract role (multi-year) will be basedin Atlanta, GA. There will be onsite work required with this role.