- Collaborate with business leaders to understand needs, define requirements, define options, and prioritize solution delivery activities to meet business objectives.
- Research and recommend appropriate third-party solutions and services to support the business needs
- Oversee the details of the business technology frameworkfunction including planning, prioritizing work intake, and delivery of enhancements, change requests, and projects using internal staff and external third-party resources.
- Assign and coordinate tasks and deliverables to internal team members, vendors, and third-party solutions providers needed to define and deliver new business solutions or changes to existing solutions.
- Provide leadership, vision, and management to the IT department.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, conduct performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments for IT personnel.
- Manage the development and maintenance of business workflows for various departments as required
- Advise, co-ordinate and assist in the development of interfaces to other internal business applications
- Answer NetSuite related questions by researching and interpreting information
- Establish infrastructure to support and guide departments in information technology efforts
- Identify emerging trends in technology that can benefit company
- Maintain the integrity and continual operation of the company network
- Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Extensive experience/knowledge of NetSuite required
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related fields
- 8+years of hands on technology experience with high growth companies
- Outstanding business acumen with a focus on ROI
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.