Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Operate all lab machinery to fabricate quality eyewear that conforms to Company standards and tolerances.
- Perform machine maintenance.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using “Ready When Promised” production board.
- Accurately and promptly complete all required paperwork/documentation.
- Assist with answering phone efficiently in accordance with NVI telephone protocol.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Previous lab experience is preferred.
- Ability to learn how to operate and maintain lab machinery and equipment.
- Detailed oriented. Must be able to accurately transcribe words and numbers.
- Professional attitude and appearance.