Warehouse/ Delivery Driver offers support for warehousing operations with unique roles for transporting orders along specified roads, maintaining the safe operation of vehicles, and also for loading and unloading orders. This position will require you to oversee the transport of a small team of stock counters to and from each move. While on-site, you will be required to conduct correct inventory tasks using a handheld terminal / bar code scanner.
Salary range: $37000 - $47000 per year.Responsibilities:
- Unload and load products at the distribution center and multiple store locations utilizing pallet jacks, lift-gates, and material.
- Maintain telephone contact with dispatch to obtain instructions.
- Operate service trucks to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information.
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Provide information and/or advise others, and operating within a defined budget.
- Maintain and submit daily trip and fuel logs; Ensure delivery paperwork is completed and collect payments from customers
- Conduct daily pre-shift and post-shift vehicle inspection, report deficiencies to store immediately, report faulty equipment, improper operation, and unusual conditions to the management.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Minimum of 1-year local driving experience.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to write routine documents and speak clearly.
- Knowledge of basic retail math, as well as multi-step written and oral instructions.
- Positive attitude and flexibility when working with others.
- Must pass drug and background check.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This role is not remote.