The CrowdLab is looking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist. The successful candidate should be outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service. The right candidate will attend to visitors and answer with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply info regarding the company to the general public, clients, and customers.
Salary range: $37000 - $47000 per year.Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests and perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Provide quick, personalized, and efficient service to all guests from arrival till departure.
- Provide happy customer service/front desk experience.
- Answer a high volume of inbound phone calls, schedule appointments, and transfer calls to various departments.
- Maintain an organized front reception area and common office areas by distributing packages, mail, and maintaining break room and restroom supplies.
- Schedule meetings and travel for executives, as well as appointments for customers.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying, filing, transcribing, and faxing.
- Maintain conference room calendars and reviews daily to be aware of meetings and expected visitors.
- Draft, review, and proofread and/or edits office documents and various forms of correspondence.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous Front Office experience is an asset.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and/or additional language will be considered a plus.
- Must be able to perform job duties with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Proficient in the multi-line telephone system is a plus.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This role is not remote.