We are looking to hire a Product Communications Assistant to handle brand representation, pr, and client relations to provide the utmost effective content and presentation on behalf of our client account(s). This is a full-time role, and we are looking for a candidate with full-time availability.
Salary range: $42000 - $52000 per year.Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation, formatting, and publishing of weekly newsletters.
- Provide product/service support to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events, and promotional collateral.
- Develops and edits advertising, print, and digital collateral.
- Track the results of each action and work with our team to apply the key learnings in future actions.
- Spearhead the creation of posts, maintaining the calendar, analyzing results, opening new channels, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Journalism, Advertising or similar preferred.
- Proficient with basic office suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Prior experience in communication or having been part of a Corporate Communication or Public Relations team is an asset.
- Strong logical and analytical skills are needed to understand the process of governing editorial and visual assets.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This role is not remote.