Location: Tempe, AZ Description: Our client is currently seeking a Appian Application Developer.For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your resume to Summary:
- The Appian Application Developer is responsible for the development and support of a self-service application on the Appian platform, including; design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance and support. In addition to Appian functionality, this individual will be responsible for building and documenting various integrations using API's and database links.
- Develop Appian process models, business rules, user interfaces, SAIL forms, CDT's, records, reports, security architecture, and web API's
- Assist with the design, test (unit, systems, integration etc.) and implementation of software functionality.
- Document functionality and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on projects as assigned.
- Integrate Appian with different technology platforms using native integration components
- Create design, maintenance and support documentation.
- Proficient in addressing Appian application performance issues and application tuning
- Overall 8+ years of overall software development experience with 3+ years of Appian experience designing and developing one or more end-to-end Appian BPM implementations
- Experience with building Appian plug-ins leveraging APIs and Smart Services
- Experience with the design & implementation of modules and App connectivity methods like Web API, SOAP requests with WSDLs
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with the design & implementation of enterprise integrations using LDAP, Active Directory Security and other internal systems in the enterprise
- Proficient with Appian SAIL, Java, Java Script, SQL and Web Services
- Experience with implementing BPM solutions for case management
- Appian development Certification. Prefer Level 2/3 Credential Appian Certification.
- Great oral and written communications
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team
- Strong analytical skills