14 JanRole: Responsible for assisting in the design, performance and support of data communications devices, systems and services, firewall infrastructure and security for all external network connections. This includes remote access, intrusion detection, and proxy services of the credit union and its subsidiaries.Experience/Skills:Palo Alto, Panorama, Cisco switch configuration
- 6+ years’ experience in voice and data communications.
- Working knowledge of cabling standards and best practices. CCNP required, CCDP or higher certifications highly desirable.
- Proficient in the configuration and troubleshooting of CISCO routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Familiar with network analyzers and management systems, including Sniffer and CiscoWorks.
- Experience with Cisco IP Telephony networks; Talari and Palo Alto a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project management and coordination skills.