Freddy's is now hiringan Restaurant Assistant Manager with 2-3 years of Restaurant Management, Supervisoror Restaurant Shift Leader experience to join our fun and successful restaurant team. The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager has a strong desire to uphold standards and achieve company goals while promoting professional management fundamentals.
- Base salary starting at $35,568+/year
- On-the-job training and ongoing development
- Great benefits – including medical, dental, and vision
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- Always closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Dining discounts
- Uniforms provided
- Manage the overall efficiency and technical operations of the restaurant
- Build relationships with guestsand be a model of customer-first hospitality
- Guide, coach and develop supervisors and team members
- Support General Manager and co-managers
- Have the ultimate objective of profitability and growth
- Minimum of 2-3years of Shift Lead, supervisor or management experience in a restaurant or similar hospitality setting
- Proven ability to lead a team and ensure 100% guest satisfaction
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Manager position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary. This positionsbenefitsare listed above.