Seeking a Sr. Cyber Analyst to join ateam in Alexandria, VA. You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and advise DoD research and engineering leaders on offensive and defensive cybersecurity topics. You will be joining a new, funded contract to start in FEB 2021.
- Serve on UOSD Research and Engineering staff as Offensive and Defensive Cyber Subject Matter Expert.
- Advise UOSD R&E Mission Integration team on: Cyber strategy, policy and integration; Cyber integration in multi-domain operations (inc. EW and Space); Cyber operational authorities; and, cyber synergies with EW operation
- Provide engineering/analytical support to produce objective insights and analytic justification to inform future technology and capability investment decisions within the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process.
- Provide Cyber Subject Matter Expertise to studies assessing cyber support to future Joint Warfighting Concepts.
QualificationsClearance Requirements:Active TS/SCI security clearanceRequired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferrably in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 10+ combined years of experience in cyber security policy, cyber support to military operations, and/or in DoD Acquisition Organizations
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment; present and explain technical information to colleagues, management or sponsors.
- Master's degree in systems engineering or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Experience in interacting with the Joint Staff or the Office of the Secretary of Defense organizations
- Experience with both Offensive and Defensive Cyber Teams
- Knowledge of Cyber and Electronic Warfare synergies
- Experience at USCYBERCOM
- CISSP or related cybersecurity certifications
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.