Job DescriptionMain Duties / Responsibilities:
· Directs production and inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials storage.
· Directs production planning and scheduling based on sales forecasts.
· Maintains inventory levels to ensure deliveries occur within customer timelines.
· Maintains and ensures accuracy of the perpetual inventory system.
· Works with Innovations and Engineering departments to schedule delivery of materials, supplies, and equipment.
· Oversees shipping and receiving functions related to purchased parts and finished goods.
· Evaluates the selection and shipping process and works to improve efficiency
· Manages and monitors storage of purchased parts and finished goods.
· Performs write-offs on damaged or obsolete inventory to reflect accurate value of inventory.
· Establishes procedures for conducting and valuing year-end physical inventory.
· Developing loss mitigation processes and protocols
· Performs other related duties as assigned.Competencies:
· Exceptionally organized
· Business Acumen.
· Change Agent.
· Collaboration Skills.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Decision Making.
· Problem Solving/Analysis.
· Results Driven.Supervisory Responsibility:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5
p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.Travel:
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field
· Excellent organizational and planning skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
· Proficient with QuickBooks for ordering and tracking inventory.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.Preferred Education and Experience:
· 5+ years of previous experience working for a company within the industry or from a similar business
· Knowledge of engineering and integration functionsAdditional Eligibility Qualifications:
· Must be a U.S. citizenWork Authorization/Security Clearance:
· United States (Required)
· Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.