Hi, This is Sarath from Avtech solution Inc, Hope you are doing great! Please review the following job description and let me know if you are available and willing to apply. Role: Site Reliability Engineer Location: Denver, CO Duration: Long Term Contract Employment: C2C, W2 & 1099 only Legal Work Status: H1B &only Job Description:
- 10 years of Development and Operations experience in building and running applications in production that has uptime over 99%. related experience and/or training; or equivalent
- combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a SRE in handling applications that are web scale Strong hands-on coding experience in one or more of programming languages such as Python,
- Golang, Java, Bash, etc.
- Good understanding of Observability (monitoring, logging, tracing, metrics), Chaos engineering concepts.
- Proficiency in using Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tool New Relic for monitoring, logging, tracing.
- Expert level hands on knowledge in public cloud platform AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Professional level certificate on one of the public clouds is highly desirable.
- Must have hands-on experience in using configuration management systems such as Ansible or SaltStack and infrastructure automation tools like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Should have used altering systems such as Pager Duty.
- Should have implemented solutions around Service Level Indicators (SLIs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs) for services. Measurement should have been within a system and across systems in distributed systems