Description of Work:
- Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation of complex systems.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile or waterfall projects by designing and developing user interfaces and applications.
- Conduct unit testing to ensure high quality bug free code.
- Decompose business and system architecture to support clean-interface multi-team development.
- Understands the business problem statement, user stories, and technical constraints
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Design and implement scalable and robust approaches to caching, security, and databases
- Develop and use web-based APIs (especially REST-based APIs),
- Implement web programming techniques and frameworks.
- Ensure Section 508 Compliance.
- Knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
- Experience with Java or J2EE, Websphere, Maven, Git, Jenkins
- Experience utilizing one or more of the following: JEE Security, Java Batch, and EJBRoles
- Experience in developing, documenting, building and maintaining interactive/dynamic web pages using Java in accordance with SSA best practices and policies. The development environment to be used are Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software (RAS) and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with AWS
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point, and MS Visio