- Senior Software Engineer required team to work on deliverables .
- Deliverables will include enhancing the Core CashPro FX Platform to support onshore pricing in restricted currencies for India and Brazil to facilitate cross border payments or trading.
- The resource will work in the CashPro FX Core scrum team to develop core e-Trading components and framework code to enable electronic pricing, execution and hedging of restricted currencies and crosses in onshore markets. Domain Experience
- Candidates must be experienced in designing/building scalable, resilient Java eTrading applications or services, not limited to but preferably FX.
- Experience must include low-level design and build on pricing or quoting engines.
- Strong understanding of FX products, in particular FX Spot and FX Forward
- Experience in design and building low-latency eTrading Applications (5+ yrs.)
- Expert Java (up to JDK8) and SQL (7+ yrs.)
- Experience with Spring, Spring-Boot, Unix, FIX API, Web-Services, TibRV, MQ, JMS (5+ yrs.)
- Experience with TDD, BDD frameworks e.g. Cucumber (3+ yrs.)
- Experience of working in high performing Agile Scrum Team including in-sprint automation (3+ yrs.)
- Experience with Dev Ops CI/CD Toolset (Maven, Bitbucket, Ansible)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication
- Experience in building Transactional FX Payment STP solutions (2+ yrs.)
- Experience in design and building client-facing FX Ecommerce solutions
- Knowledge and experience of FX Trading Risk Systems
- Experience with J2EE WebLogic Server