Hello, I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a06+ months contract as Graphic Designer located in Abbott Park, IL with a major medical device company. I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit. I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon. Job Title: Graphic Designer Location: Abbott Park, IL Duration: 06+ Months (possibly extension) Job Descriptions:
- Must possess strong conceptual skills and a command of typography, illustration, and photography to take campaigns across diverse platforms.
- Ability to understand and work within a corporate branding structure.
- Mentoring, adaptable leader that inspires the team to learn, grow and push their boundaries. in conceptual thinking and execution skill
- Strong strategic leadership with the ability to lead designers to deliver on the needs of the business.
- Understanding and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and strategic business objectives
- Possesses excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills and confidence. to present and explain ideas to team and clients.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to learn something new every day.
- Responsible for taking assignments from initial concept to production finish.
- 7+ years of agency experience in print and digital, with demonstrated leadership.
- 5+ years of Art Director experience working with teams.
- Acumen of digital trends and emerging technologies
- Strong acumen of the print space
- Even though this position does not have direct reports, experience managing a creative staff is a plus.