- Heavy focus on applying fundamental knowledge of project management best practices while working on multiple complex technology projects.
- Interfacing with internal customers and external vendors, while preparing documents such as presentation materials
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation - including: action, risk, dependencies and status reports; creating and maintaining project deliverable
- Consistent interaction with key project stakeholders to keep them informed of matters requiring timely action with associated projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Assisting with the development of communication/presentation materials for projects
- Working closely with Project Management team to facilitate status of projects and ensuring projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Must have 7+ years of project management and coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with project managing IT Applications roll outs including ERP implementations
- Demonstrated experience with core Microsoft Office applications-including: Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic, sound judgement, and calm, pleasant demeanour.
- Ability to interface with customers, employees, management, and executives at various levels of the organization
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance and cost, as well as scope verification
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material.
- PMP certification required
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Project Management Methodologies required
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field preferred
- High School diploma and related experience required