- Guide Teams / Organization on How-to-Use SCRUM / Agile Practices / Values
- Ensure Team Adheres to SCRUM and Facilitates Driving Process Improvement
- Identify / Fill in Intentional Gaps Left in the SCRUM / Agile Frameworks
- Remove Impediments / Guide Impediment Removal
- Assist Internal / External Communications to Improve Transparency / Radiating Information
- Support / Educate Product Owners - Grooming / Maintaining Product Logging, etc.
- Participate / Lead Proactive Team Efforts to Achieve Departmental / Company Goals
- Work with Product Owners to Prioritize Epics / Features / User Stories, etc.
- SCRUM Master Roles - Servant Leadership / Facilitation / Situational Awareness / Conflict Resolution / Continual Improvement / Empowerment / Increase Transparency, etc.
- SCRUM / Agile Certifications - CSM / CSP / PSM / SAFe, etc.
- SCRUM Master - User Stories / Continuous Testing / Automated Testing / Agile Games, etc.
- Facilitate SCRUM Events - Daily SCRUM / Story Point Estimation / Burndowns / Estimation Techniques / Spring Planning / Sprint Review / Sprint Retrospectives / Product Backlog Refinement / Release Planning, etc.
- Project Management (REQUIRED) - Migration from Waterfall to Agile Environment
- Financial Services and/or Mortgage Industry