Description of Work: The System Analyst (SA) will support key initiatives within team including eLAS, CCM and CHIP projects. The SA will work closely with the client's business partner and SMEs in the definition of functional requirements, testing/validation, training, data flow and workflow analysis. A systems analyst collects information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. They perform research on any reported problem, plans, proposes a solutions, advocates software and systems, coordinates the problem solving process, and ensures that the business standards and business/functional requirements being addressed and documented. They are also quite familiar with a host of computer programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms as they often translate client's requests into technical specifications. In this way, systems analysts are a kind of link between Developers and everyone else in the agile team. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide analytical and technical support to enable design, development, validation, integration, and implementation.
- Provide support for creating technical documentation.
- Provide critical technical recommendations/solutions for complex problems.
- Provide technical support to analyze the modern architecture and development environment.
- Support testing and UAT efforts
- Design/Develop system diagrams and presentation materials using industry standards, guidelines and formats for various technical and management forums.
- Elicit and analyze user, functional, non-functional, Section 508, and other detailed requirements for Online, Mobile/Telephone applications and Interfaces.
- Collaborate with programmers to translate business requirements design and system specifications.
- Provide support with organizing Sprints and assistance with team cohesiveness.
- Provide support in development of documentation and presentations of demos for each sprint or software work-package to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with self-organizing, cross-functional teams for software development
- Experience working as System Analyst using tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, ALM, XML, and TOAD.
- Experience in conducting business analysis, data analysis, developing, and documenting system requirements, database requirements and providing manual testing when required
- Experience working on mainframe, SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology projects, VersionOne.
- Experience working with API's and testing tools such as SoapUI.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.