- Working alongside the Test Engineer and Test Technician to make sure the design process is advancing
- Observing the testing, analyzing parts, or analyzing techniques under the microscope
- Documentation after analysis, authorizing test reports and documenting results
- Experience with troubleshoot testing/ verifications, and aide in drafting engineering studies/ completion reports
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or any related technical field
- 3 + years of experience with mechanical design, new product development, and understanding of testing.
- Trouble Shooting and Root Cause Analysis, and Finite Element Analysis (FEAs)
- Excellent technical writing skills and documentation
- Medical Device experience strongly preferred
- Someone who is smart, go-getter, and self-starter!