Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - On-Site - $90K - Permanent Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - On-Site - $90K - Permanent An on-site Salesforce Administrator opportunity to work at an innovative healthcare PPE organization has just become available in Virginia. This organization is looking to add an experienced Administrator to their team to work on their Salesforce platform. The client is looking to quickly hire an Administrator that can work on-site most days. They are available to interview today and hire tomorrow! The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for all maintaining and organization of the Salesforce platform, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products. The incumbent in this role will work closely with functional leaders, business unit leaders in developing Salesforce solutions.
- The Role
- Migrating data from other CRM to Salesforce
- Administrative functions including data clean up, requirements gathering, permission sets
- Loading/Editing sandboxes and going live
- Working with user stories
- Test the functional usability of the applications developed
- Collaborate with Infrastructure and IT Security leaders to maintain a robust information security posture for Salesforce systems to protect the privacy and confidentiality of data.
- Ensure the team maintains strict compliance with IT & corporate policies.
- Hands-on administrative experience using Salesforce.
- Present and lead discussions between the business and IT.
- Stay current on advances in Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Community, etc.)
This is a Permanent position that is on-site most days. If you think you're a great fit for this role, send a copy of your resume to . If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail or phone at (646) 993-1412. Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at or .
- Minimum Requirements
- Required 3 or more years Salesforce Administrative experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- At least 1 year of experience working in Salesforce Community Cloud is preferred.
- Health care domain experience with providers/payers.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile stories and assignments
- + Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator