Description: We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Westlake, Texas!
- The highly sophisticated performance attribution system is continually improving in response to challenges posed by, among others, changes in investment management strategy, the introduction of new investment products, and changes to upstream or interfacing applications. Are you ready to explore this opportunity further?
- We have a phenomenal opportunity for a highl
- We have a phenomenal opportunity for a highly motivated Software Engineer / Developer to build robust APIs & interfaces to improve current analytics distribution capabilities. You will collaborate with other development team members, analysts and architects in building applications and APIs to deliver the data!
- Digital attitude, and proficient across a variety of implementation patterns for development of enterprise level API Services and consumption using modern frameworks and open source technologies.
- Excellent communications skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in substantial discussions as well as detailed oriented with strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to efficiently balance multiple high-priority assignments and ability to meet project deadlines while maintaining quality work
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of primary development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring/SpringBoot, Angular, Bootstrap CSS, Node.js, and SQL/Oracle. Experience with versions of Angular 9+ is preferred.
- 3+ years of Responsive & Modern Web application design and development.
- 2+ years of API Development using Java / Spring/ Rest Services and Swagger
- Test Driven Development using JUnit, Mockito, Protractor
- Application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools Git, Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Leadership: Team player, self-starter, innovative, eager to learn every day
- Scrum Developer certification is desired
- Understanding of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (AWS or Azure)