Position: ETL Talend Lead Location: Stamford, CT Duration: Long Term Primary skill : Big Data, Talend Secondary skill : Python
- Interacting with key stakeholders of the project (BA, Product Owners/Users, Source/Target Systems, Development Teams)
- Writing High Level Design & Detailed Mapping for the requirements, Data Analysis, Assisting Data Modeler
- Extensive knowledge in Designing ETL/ELT frameworks, writing Detailed Design Specifications, Data Modelling, Data Analysis.
- Strong negotiating skills to finalize design decisions with stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Hands-on Experience in Talend Studio (Data Integration) , Talend Big data spark (must)
- Strong experience in AWS, EMR, Redshift, Big Data technologies, Python Scripting (nice to have), Data Modeling
- Strong Communication skills.
- Agile Experience
- Experience in Media domain (preferred)
- Strong experience in Data Integration Landscape with multiple projects implementation
- Data Modeling & Architecture Skills
- Handle Project Risks and Issues
- Good Database SQL experience
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good Onshore / Offshore co-ordination skills