#6403 Remote within preferred area - U.S.A. Seeking a Salesforce Administrator/QA Engineer for a Direct Hire position. This individual will be responsible for deriving requirements from Business stakeholders, designing & developing solutions per the specifications utilizing Salesforce Lightning configuration and other compatible technologies, and most importantly - thoroughly testing code / configuration completed by other Salesforce Administrators and Developers. The role of the Salesforce Administrator/QA is integral to ensuring the high quality of the Salesforce platform.Primary Responsibilities
- Perform hands-on configuration of new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, advanced formulas, process builder, flows, reporting and dashboards.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements, due dates, and customer objectives.
- Maintain QA lifecycle, including creation of test plans, test scenarios and test scripts.
- Connect with business stakeholders to identify test plan, etc.
- Thoughtfully performs end-to-end testing while considering user experience.
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom declarative automation.
- Provide technical support to users of Salesforce.
- Effectively leveraging Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- 2-3+ years of Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong use of Salesforce Lightning UI
- Understanding of APIs & Integrations, Apex code analysis and methods of automation
- Hands on experience with end-to-end testing
- Excellent documentation skills
- Full comprehension of standard Salesforce functions
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize work accordingly
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Use tools such as Dataloader and Microsoft Excel
- Understands and respects team dynamics
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment