Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION Develops core versions of software applications. Works with Product Manager and other stakeholders to determine requirements. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to software. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products for SaaS offerings.
- Interacts with product managers and/or stakeholders to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes stakeholder needs to determine technical requirements.
- Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications using .Net stack (C#, .Net Core, SQL, Azure).
- Creating and maintaining Build/Release pipelines.
- Responsible for participating in all SCRUM ceremonies: Daily stand ups; refinements; sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (e.g., waterfall, agile and other modern approaches to software development)
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach