Enterprise ArchitectBCforward is currently seeking a well-experienced, professional, and highly consultative Enterprise Architect for a contract opportunity in St. Paul, MN. Specifically, we are looking for an exceptional candidate who will work with our client's team to:
- Evaluate their current monitoring tools (Azure, SolarWinds, OEM and others) that are used to monitor their Application, Database and Middleware environments,
- NOTE: Environments include Applications & Services (Up/Down, Service Availability, Escalation of Alerts, Alert Schedules and Conditions, both during hours of operation and outside of hours of operation)
- Evaluate existing alerts (including who is getting what alerts and when they get them),
- Execute plans to establish application and system monitoring in the Development, Test, and Production environments, and,
- Provide historical reporting using the existing tools (Alerts & Notifications).
- Five (5) or more years' experience in Enterprise Architect role
- Four (4) engagements lasting more than three (3) months in Enterprise Architect role.
About BCforward:BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.comwww.facebook.com/bcforwardWe must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 122207 when responding to this ad.
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole ("big picture" thinking)
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Knowledge of financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment
- Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills
- Time management and prioritization.