Azure Engineer- Atlanta, GAAzure Engineer- Atlanta, GA Job Description: One of our client's is looking for a Senior Azure Engineer who can hit the ground running on a variety of Cloud projects, you will be personally responsible for implementing, migrating, deploying, configuration, troubleshooting and performance optimization. Working with the Practice Director you will have autonomy and trusted to work on complex projects A multi-million dollar company, with abundant resources and an expert team to help you be the best Azure Engineer possible. They maintain a small company feel, with a positive and supportive culture. Expect to continue to learn new technologies, everyone in the Microsoft practice is committed to the cutting edge with a real customer-centricity. You need to be:
- Passionate about technology
- Experienced as an individual contributor in an Azure Engineer capacity
- Excellent communication skills, you will be customer facing- prior consultancy experience is a massive bonus
- Skilled working through full life cycle migration and deployment projects
- Strong experience with ARM templates and Azure AD
- Migrate applications to public clouds: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM.
- Support load testing and bench-marking projects with cloud infrastructure (compute, storage,
- Support QA team with cloud infrastructure.
- Perform database migrations from on premises to public clouds.
- Create multi-AZ, multi-region reliable distributed cloud architectures.
- Watch and analyze application performance; develop resource requirements for cloud applications.
- Watch and analyze public cloud billing and budgets.
- Test and analyze public clouds' Kubernetes services (EKS, AKS, GKE, IBM).
- Create and support reliable containerized implementations of applications.
- Test and analyze availability and scalability solutions in Kubernetes services.
- Work closely with the development team to integrate their build and test pipelines into cloud deployment processes.
- Work with customers' DevOps teams to adapt our application deployment processes to their practices.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to ! Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Public clouds knowledge: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud; vendor certifications is a big plus
- Automation platforms knowledge: Ansible, Terraform, Skaffold
- Container technologies knowledge: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- DevOps tools knowledge: Jenkins, Gradle
- Linux administration skills, Git, SQL, XML, YaML
- Security skills: RBAC, firewalls, federated identity