Data Analyst - Tableau - Orange County - $100k - Onsite Work Mason Frank Int. is looking for professionals in the Orange County area who are looking to be part of a medical company who is revolutionising the way patients receive health care. We are looking for experienced data analysts who are interested in being a consultant between the client to identify and creatively problem solve business concerns. Daily Responsibilities:
- Extract data from SQL warehouses.
- Generate reports based on data extracted for data analytics.
- Create and modify automated data structure processes.
- Primary contact between internal users, project leads, and 3rd part providers.
- Work in a highly dynamic, flexible, and creative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, software engineering and development, and related fields.
- Strong experience using Tableau and NetSuite programs.
- Strong performance meeting deadlines.
- Communicate data across different teams, using easy-to-understand language.
This fast-paced, creative role will get to work on different projects and independently manage their time to effectively meet deadlines. This person will also get to work closely with different teams, ensuring everyone understands the information and agrees with the solutions proposed to enhance business goals. Take on a role that will give you the independence to work the way you want to while also providing the opportunity to help the team as a whole work to achieve the same goal. Send an updated resume to or reach me at (949 )570-2403 (ext. 2403). Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at
- Lots of creative control over projects.
- Challenging projects that require strong problem-solving skills.
- Minimal supervision.
- On site location allows you to efficiently work with teammates.