job summary:Software Engineer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry. Client Industries is expanding its Animation Workflow team and is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to help drive the future of this AAA game.Minimum Qualifications & Skills2+ years of professional C experience.Ability to write and document clean, maintainable code.strong interpersonal and communication skillsGood understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging. PlusesExperience working with large and complex tools and codebasesFamiliarity with game animation systems. location: REDMOND, Washingtonjob type: Contractsalary: $45 - 52 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Work closely with technical artists, animators, and other engineers to rapidly prototype new animation features and systems.
- Design, implement, and maintain robust animation and gameplay systems.
- Understand and maintain a large, legacy codebase.
- Debug and optimize key areas of code.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors