Hi, My name isYogesh Gathe and, I am a senior recruiter working with Experis a part of ManpowerGroup. I have an excellent and long-term opportunity with a direct client of ours. This opportunity is urgent and looking to move very quickly, please apply by sending your email or forwarding on to anyone you know who might be a fit. I am looking forward to connecting with you! Job Title - Documentation Specialist IILocation: Swiftwater, PA 18370Duration: 6 Months contract Description:Document Coordinator: Manufacturing Technology Summary:Document management is critical to the successful completion of projects at CLIENT.The successful candidate will be able to initiate documents, track the status and provide updates as needed to the Project Lead and Manager. Job Responsibilities Include:
- Full access to GEODE+
- Be able to initiate a document in GEODE+, track the status and provide weekly updates to the project manager and lead.
- Interface with Quality group and resolve issues with document formatting issues with R&S
- Be able to assist project manager and lead in tracking the life cycle of the document from protocol to final report.
- Proven prioritization and multitasking skills and detail orientation,
- Excellent computer skills, including:
- Document Management system (GEODE+ preferred)
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook are also required.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility to accommodate dynamic environment
- Organized and committed with consistent follow through
- Keen sense of judgment
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to navigate organization with minimal direction, in support of completing tasks
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization including senior management
- Ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment and ensure smooth and efficient flow of day-to-day operations
- Flexibility to accommodate constantly changing environment
- Organized and committed, with consistent follow through
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a concentration/focus in Business Administration