Role : Oracle Agile PLM Developer Work Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085 Contract Duration: 6+months Must Have Skills:
- Oracle Agile 9.3.6 Development experience.
- Strong Agile SDK, PLSQL, Unix, WebServices skills.
- JavaSpring skills.
- Groovy scripting, Git, Apache Camel
- At least 5 years of experience in Agile PLM
- Experience in design, customization and development of Oracle Agile 9.3.6 SDK, PX, Events, WSX, ACS, Agile Import/Export, data loads, ACP Experience in Integration with ERP to provide technical solutions to key stake holders is preferred.
- Install & Configuration of Agile PLM 9.3.x.
- Knowledge in Agile Administration tasks like creating privilege criteria, Smart Rules, Preferences, User Groups, masks, and roles, user management.
- Knowledge in standard and custom Agile PLM work flow definition & administration.
- Experience in PLM process definition, analysis, design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of core Java, JSP, Servlets, Web Services.
- Experience in working in support, Oracle SRs and integration environment.
- Good experience with Product Collaboration, Product Portfolio Management, Product Governance & Compliance (PG&C) is preferred.
- Provide solutions to technical challenges and implement system enhancements
- Identify opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and recommend best practices
- Work closely with the different technical teams and key stakeholders to understand requirements, managing software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the PLM applications and automations.
- Ability to work to plan and meet timelines, should be responsive.
- Resource can WFH until Client/Customer communicates to return back to Client work location in Sunnyvale, CA