Job Type: Perm/Full-TimeJob Title: Microsoft Pre-Sales Technical ConsultantLocation: REMOTESalary: $120,000-150,000 Overview: This role will focus on consulting and implementation of Microsoft communication applications including Teams/Skype for Business Server with Enterprise Voice. These applications may be on premises or in Office 365. This individual will also consult and implement outlying IT applications, such as compliance, security, and Azure IaaS projects. (Microsoft's Office 365 EMS suite with MDM, Intune/Windows Endpoint Manager, Azure DLP/AIP, Advanced Threat Protection solutions, etc.)The person in this role with work with the business's most important clients, handling new deployments and/or upgrades of software or providing guidance throughout the process.- MUST have prior experience working with/for Microsoft Partners in a pre-sales/consulting role.- MUST have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Communication/Collaboration Solutions.- MUST have advanced implementation experience / knowledge of Azure Cloud, Office 365, Unified Communications, MS Teams, Exchange, Azure AIP, Azure AD, and other Azure IaaS Products.Expectations:
- Interact with client IT managers, Directors, and IT professionals during the pre-sales cycle, in addition to consulting with clients during their decision making process.
- Participate on virtual team of internal resources and client staff, planning and designing the solution.
- Install, customize, test, document, and train to ensure the client is satisfied with the overall outcome of the deployment.
- Proven ability to develop and improve internal and customer facing processes for repeatable implementation, customizations, and/or maintenance of Microsoft communication systems
- Six to eight years total technology experience in systems integration, corporate IT, or consulting
- Microsoft server administration background (AD, security, Exchange, etc.)
- Experience implementing collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Teams, Office 365, Azure AD Connect, Intune, Azure AIP and DLP, Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
- Have gateway and SBC installation, configuration, and troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of PBX (Avaya, Cisco)
- Experience working with/for Microsoft Partners
- Resourcefulness and creative problem solving ability
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or field experience
- Microsoft 365 Certifications: Enterprise Administrator Expert, Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Voice Endpoints: Technical Certification/Sales Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Pre-Sales Technical Specialist
Email c.walsh@nigelfrank for additional information! Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.Please call or email /for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Access to the latest emerging technologies
- 5x award winning Microsoft Partner of the Year