- 7+ years of experience in Software Development and systems testing;
- 3+years of experience in NGA application software development, and testing
- Extensive Java development experience
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Familiarity with DevOps (Experience & knowledge of how it should be run. Should be able to help teams get over speedbumps, above hurdles and break log-jams).
- MUST HAVE A SECURITY + certification & an active TS/SCI Clearance
- Thorough understanding of the following interfaces and formats (at a minimum): standard web service protocols (SOAP, REST, and OGC).
- Thorough understanding of developing web based systems from dynamic results of a relational database.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Tool suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Desired: 3 years of software development experience working with NGA and Mission Partner Programs;
- Desired: B.A. or B.S. degree in an associated technical discipline; M.B.A., M.S., or M.A. desired or 15 year of equivalent work experience.
- Desired: 3 or more years of experience/familiarity with reading, writing, debugging, updating (maintenance release/updates), and fixing custom software.