Title: Mainframe Security RACF Admin. Location: Columbus, OH (Remote till Covid) Duration: Contract Job Requirements: Mainframe RACF
- Create company wide provisioning rules and processes in RACF.
- Maintaining existing RACF Security policies on Mainframes.
- Perform engineering, issue and problem resolution within the Identity and Access Management discipline focused on mainframe security systems.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on areas of security technology
- Assist in maintaining effective disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures for critical security systems.
- Monitors RACF reports and logs to insure security integrity. Troubleshoots RACF errors and user data access problems.
- Maintenance, implementation, and enhancement of RACF security profiles
- Evaluates, reviews, and monitors system usage, ensuring that only authorized access is performed in the Z/OS mainframe software environment.
- Monitors security violations using logs provided by RACF
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on mainframe Security
- Defining/Renewing Digital Certificates.
- Defining Key Rings