Role: AWS Architect (L1 / support) Location: San Antonio, Texas (Can work from home till the Covid Crisis) Work Timings: US morning hours and on call support during US evening hours L1/offshore teams support Required Skills: EKS, Lambda Job Description:
- Looking for a candidate with atleast 3-4 years of exposure on AWS Cloud Operations
- Hands-on experience on EC2, EBS, IAM (Identity and Access Management), CloudTrail, CloudWatch, AWS Config, SNS (Simple Notification Service), CloudFront, SES (Simple Email Service), RDS, AWS Lambda, Transite Gateway, DirectConnect, Route53, S3 (Simple Storage Service), Dynamo DB, Certificate management(Renewals), SFTP, DB tuning and maintenance etc.
- Escalation point for L1/offshore teams
- Ability to handle communications effectively with senior stakeholders
- Undertake ownership of Incident, Problem and Change and release Management activities.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Contribute to the Service Improvement Plan and Service Transformation Plan
- Exposure to Kubernetes (EKS) would be added advantage
- Proven ability to manage technology production issues which are impacting customers.
- Work Jointly with Partner to establishes, collaborate and monitor a Continuous Improvement plan to identify and remove the service delivery gaps
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert.
- Prepare documentation of known errors and SOPs
- Should work on a shift schedule
- Should be On-Call on evenings / weekends and holidays on rotation basis
- Should be available for handover and takeover calls with offshore team