A NYS agency located in Oyster Bay, NY is looking for a Network Infrastructure Support Specialist for an 8 month contract.Requirements and skills
- Maintains a multi-tiered Wide Area Network (WAN), The infrastructure design, construction, and maintenance personnel will be responsible for the following:
- Enterprise network engineering and design.
- Enterprise network access management and security.
- Projects involving small and large scale, industry standard, Gigabit Ethernet cabling to include:
- Cabling distribution design
- Cable installation, termination, and testing
- Cable management equipment and/or furniture
- Cable termination hardware and/or devices
- Projects involving point to point fiber connections including all devices required to make the circuit operational
- Telecommunications equipment, cabling, hardware, and management tools, to include VoIP.
- Experience in all of Cisco products and mythologies.
- Cisco Certifications Required.