Software Development Engineer - C#/.NET Core $80-120K DOE
If this sounds interested then keep reading!We have a fantastic opportunity for any ambitious software development engineers that really want to enhance their career by learning from the best. We are currently partnered with a biotechnology company that has set the gold standard in terms of health, medicine and life science which has positively impacted thousands of lives.They are looking for Software Developers that are proactive self-starters, who are passionate about technology, trustworthy, take pride in their work and settle for nothing less than perfect.As a Software Development Engineer you will work with some of the most talented engineers on the market and with a manager that truly believes in developing strong, competent software developers.The Software Development Team have two main functions to replace the older legacy monolith and also help advance the web based portal. You will be working on a modern code base of C#, .Net Core and gain exposure to numerous aspects of Data Science and DevOps capabilities.Benefits: Flexible Working, 401K match, PTO, Health, Dental, VisionSoftware Development Engineer Requirements:
- Do you want to work for a company that genuinely makes a difference?
- Do you enjoy experimenting with new tech because you get excited?
- Do you want to work in one of Raleigh's best high performance development teams?
If you are interested in the Software Development Engineer role then please apply online. A full job description and interview can be after initial conversations.Keywords: North Carolina, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Software, Engineer, Developer, C# .Net Core, Python, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related practical experience
- 1-5 years of software development experience
- Proven history of working in a commercial setting
- Ideally have worked with C# and .Net Core
- Worked with containers
- Experience in React.js or similar
- Experience working with both on prem and public cloud offerings (Azure or AWS)