Our client is looking SAP EHS Functional Consultant for Long term project in Union Beach, New Jersey below is the detailed requirements. Job Title : SAP EHS Functional Consultant Location : Union Beach, New Jersey Duration : Long term Job description:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 12+ Years of relevant experience.
- You should provide support for SAP EHS module to business users.
- You must design and build SAP EHS solutions & perform maintenance and support.
- You should be familiar and skilled with EPA, OSHA, REACH and other regulatory compliance.
- You should be successfully handle multiple issues and tasks, completing them on time and within budget while exceeding expectations
- Strong experience in SAP EHS Product Safety (including Specification Management, Phrase Library, EHS Expert Rules, WWI Templates, Report Management, MSDS, SVT (Substance Volume Tracking)
- You should have Knowledge on Dangerous Goods Regulation and DG cycle is an added advantage
- You must Create test scripts and drive integration and regression testing.
- Experience in make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the application.
- Experience working with Regulatory Content Provider is mandatory.
- Knowledge on PLM- Recipe Development is an added advantage.
- good understanding of ABAP.
- Basic debugging experience is required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings