VOLT’s client is looking for a Deployment Services TechThis is an estimated 1 year + long term contract in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Technical Resources located in Spokane, WA. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://www.volt.com/VoltEasternWA/. You can also follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/VoltEasternWA. Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social. Job Description:
- Responsible for imaging of all peripheral devices (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Handhelds, and devices for mobile workforce, Printers, Scanners, Cell Phones, Cameras & all related Peripherals)
- Application installation\configuration (manual installs of complex applications such as Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Quickbooks)
- Deploying new workstations (PC, monitors, phone, hardware, etc.)
- Troubleshooting / Root cause analysis on deployment issues as they arise (proven examples)
- Configuring and Deploying printers in an enterprise environment
- Recovery of assets, hardware and software.
- Ability to provide support to our remote locations, without supervision.
- Customer service mindset at all times
- Strong oral and written communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work well within a team (knowledge sharing, collaboration, leveraging others experience)
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services to configure users and computers
- Preferred experience with Group Policy experience to configure devices (configuring devices in Active Directory)
- Prior experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing Windows-based computers, including expert knowledge of Windows 7, 10, within enterprise environments
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts, Internet, and email systems, end user desktop support and web servers
- Ability to follow technical process and procedures
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.