Calibration SpecialistYour Engineering skills are needed just about anywhere. But is it where you want to go? Imagine working for one of the nation's most respected companies. Making a strategic contribution. Receiving the rewards and recognition you deserve. Whether you are pursuing a contract or permanent placement,Manpower Engineering knows how and where to get you where you want to go.In this Calibration Specialist position, you will confidence, independence and assertiveness to be hands-on from day one.Are you interested? Please contact Alex Hettinger at with an updated resume.Are you interested? The ideal Calibration Specialist candidate will possess the following experience:
- Calibrate/maintain analytical laboratory instruments according to site SOPs.
- Coordinate vendor calibrations for on-site or offsite calibration service.
- Review and approve vendor calibration documents per site standard operating procedures.
- Maintain orderly, accurate, and accessible records of calibration maintenance and repairs performed on all instruments in compliance with cCMP/cGLP requirements
- Prepare/revise instrument calibration and preventive maintenance SOPs for new and existing instruments
- Distribute monthly calibration schedules generated from the calibration data management system to Operation/Production Management and department supervisors.
- Ensure that the metrology's standards, tools, and other equipment and securely stored. Ensure all equipment, manuals, tools, etc. are properly returned to the delegated storage at the end of the day.