Requisition ID: 46811 Title: Master Data Management Analyst - Principal Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL Opportunity for an experienced professional to take a lead role in the further development of a Global Master Data Management program; to apply SAP master data expertise to global deployment projects; to build governance through data management policies, procedures, and stewardship awareness; and implement global improvements supporting master data quality.Main Objective: Lead/implement global master data management initiatives, policies, procedures, and business ownership of data, primarily in SAP; will develop a strong understanding of business processes and objectives that can be used to continuously improve the accuracy, integrity, and business value of master data. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: 12 years experience within a business function (Mfg., Supply Chain, Distb., Finance, Quality, or Engineering) with SAP use, business analysis or business process improvement activity requiredBachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field required. Master s degree in Business or Engineering preferredKNOWLEDGE: Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards for MDM. Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories. Viewed as expert in field within the corporation.PROBLEM SOLVING: Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity, which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness. Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.DISCRETION/ LATITUDE: Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Virtually self-supervisory. May supervise the activities of lower level personnel.IMPACT: Decisions affect the financial, employee, or public relations posture of the organization. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to the major objectives of the organization. May assist with projects.LIASION: Serves as prime Master Data Analyst and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Execute MDM strategies that support CFR 820 & ISO13485 and other regulations and standards to which Arthrex is held accountable
- Identify, analyze and resolve issues, NCR, and CAPA related to integrity, accuracy, consistency, compliance, and completeness of Master Data
- Drive the Global Master Data Management team and business process owners to define Data Owners, Data Stewards, and rules for the creation and maintenance of Master Data in SAP and other systems
- Configure, deploy, and administer the technological tools used to execute MDM strategies such as metadata repositories
- Implement change control, standard operating procedures, and training requirements for business tools that are used to load or change Master Data
- Implement, measure and report key process indicators related to Master Data Management initiatives and data quality
- Provide functional training on Master Data processing within technologies: ERP/SAP, PLM, PDM, MES, and Labeling Systems
- Engage Global process owners, analyze opportunities for process harmonization that will result in data improvements, and apply continuous improvement techniques Implement Benchmarking process and drive continuous improvement of MDM program tools and policies
- Partner with GIS teams in long-term and Global strategic improvement initiatives
- Ability to support project and service requests from global operations in multiple time zones
- Up to 20% travel may be required.