Experis IT is seeking a Services Consulting Engineer for a top technology company in Herndon, VA. This is a full time/permanent opportunity and we are looking for someone who is experienced supporting Cisco Security technologies in a complex enterprise organization, and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. You will be working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad security solution expertise and networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent communication and consulting skills. As a Services Consulting Engineer who specializes in Cisco Security Solutions, you will support our customers development of complex designs, assist with the implementation of Cisco leading edge technologies, and provide optimization services to most strategic customers in the United States.Who You'll Work With Our team is comprised of engineers across technologies, most with one or multiple CCIE certifications. These team members design, architect, and support solution delivery on critical Federal-owned networks with leading edge Cisco tools and solutions. Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are traits of successful consultants in this organization. We have a very strong focus on continuous development and training into new technologies that keeps us in the leading position as one of the strongest networking, datacenter, and security consulting teams in the industry. As a part of this team, you will work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks to collaborate on a variety of high-profile projects. Who You Are
- You will have 5+ years of experience as a network security engineer supporting Cisco enterprise security technologies and should have a deep understanding of Cisco's Security solution portfolio and significant expertise with data networks.
- Be a subject matter expert in Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Subject matter expertise with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
- Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and implementation of complex security solutions for large-scale global Federal agencies.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues.
- Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy secure solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of designing complex security solutions
- Experienced with implementing security solutions
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills.
- Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits.
- Military Veterans who meet these requirements are encouraged to apply.
- 25% Travel