- Document customer interactions via phone, email, or chat using service desk software in a timely manner.
- Provides end-user support for software-related or hardware-related issues.
- Prioritizes and escalates tickets as necessary while adhering to Service Level Agreement.
- Works through the problem-solving process with customers, empowering them to do the same in the future.
- Maintains peripheral systems and hardware including, but not limited to building security, audio-visual, communications, print services, and desktops.
- Researches and recommends system improvements and upgrades to ensure maximum efficiency and availability.
- Installs, make changes, and repairs computer hardware and software.
- Ensures compliance with software licensing.
- Maintains an inventory of computer hardware and peripherals.
- Provides training to peers and staff members as needed.
- Expands and maintain job-related knowledge through continuing education classes, printed publications, and the Internet.
- Assists in developing policies and procedures.
- Participate in non-business hours on-call support rotation.
- 2+ yrs of experience, and a degree preferred
- Two years of previous experience providing end user support using both on-site and remote communication for a fifty (50) user or larger organization.
- Two years of previous experience using an incident tracking system.
- Advanced experience supporting Android or iPhone devices.
- Advanced experience supporting MS Windows and Active Directory
- Advanced experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server and Office 365
- Advanced troubleshooting skills of familiar and unfamiliar technologies alike
- Experience with using remote support software
- Microsoft or other professional certifications